Warning Description: Flood Warning
Warning Date: 8:56 am PST on January 19, 2017
Warning Message:The Flood Warning continues for
the Luckiamute river near Suver.
* At 7 am Thursday the stage was...27.1 feet / 7000 cfs.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet and flood flow is 7000 cfs.
* Forecast...this river crested at 27.2 feet at 7 am Thursday. It is
expected to fall below flood stage around noon Thursday and
continue falling for the next couple days.
* Impact...above 27.0 ft, expect flooding of low lying and
agricultural lands in the vicinity of Sarah Helmick State Park,
Highway 99w, and Parker Road. Some secondary roads and rural access
roads may be flooded at this point. Flooding along Buena Vista Rd
near the confluence with the Willamette is also likely, especiallly
if the Willamette is running high.
Lat...Lon 4479 12327 4479 12321 4476 12316 4472 12316 4475 12323
WarningDesc:Small Craft for Rough Bar Advisory
WarningDate:8:50 am PST on January 19, 2017
WarningSum:...Small Craft Advisory For Rough Bar Remains In Effect Until
4 Pm Pst This Afternoon...
Warning Message:* in the Main Channel...
* general seas...12 to 14 ft through tonight.
* First Ebb...around 10 am this morning. Seas near 17 ft with
* Second Ebb...around 10 PM this evening. Seas near 18 ft with
A Small Craft Advisory for rough bar means that wave conditions
are expected to be hazardous to small craft in or near Harbor